Sunday 1 June 2014

My summer sewing want list

Having recently had a clear out, my wardrobe is looking pretty sparse to say the least! There is nothing worse than a wardrobe full of things you don't wear, either because they no longer fit, are worn out or out of fashion. Having done this, I then thought it would be a good idea to evaluate the clothes I already have and think about the things that are missing from my wardrobe. Turns out most of them I could make myself, so this is my summer sewing want list:

1. Pretty summer dress

Mortmain dress
I love this dress from Gather

2. Simple shift dress 

Shift dress
 New Look 6095. Looks pretty easy! 

3. A line skirt

Ginger Skirt

This skirt by Collette Patterns is super cute. You can buy it here.

4. Pretty gathered skirt

New Look 6872
Great with wedges and a strappy top. 

5. Mimi blouse
Mimi Blouse from Love at First Stitch by Tilly Walnes

I'm itching to get started on this one! 

6. Forties style tea-dress 

New Look 6069
Lovely retro look. Or how about maybe this one. 

 New Look 6183
Maybe I should make both!

7. Wide leg trousers

New Look 6873
Are trousers too scary to have a go at? 

8. And finally another pretty summer dress!

New Look 6262
What's on your summer sewing want list? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts