Saturday 21 June 2014

New Look 6212 - complete at last

Finally finished this sleeveless shirt that I posted about here and here for my daughter. I used New Look 6212 and made view B minus the front pockets.


New Look 6212 - front view

What do you think?

New Look 6212 - back view

The pattern was a bit challenging as I've never made a shirt or blouse before but the instructions were fairly clear to follow. It's certainly not perfect but not bad for the first attempt.


I'm particularly pleased with the buttonholes as I've finally mastered using the four step buttonhole foot on my machine.  

My daughter chose the blingy buttons!

New Look 6212 - blingy button
New Look 6212 - blingy button

I seem to be one short so will have to make a trip back to the shop I got them from in the hope they still have them!
New Look 6212 - front placket
New Look 6212 - front placket


I hope she likes it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts