Monday 18 January 2016

Organizing my knitting stash!

One of the things I've been wanting to do for ages is organize my knitting stash. This weekend I went through my entire stash, frogged a couple of projects and then catalogued it all on Ravelry!



While I don't think my stash is that bad, I discovered that I have enough yarn to complete five or six garments at least, and that doesn't include the two currently on the needles, and some odd balls of yarn left over from past projects. 


My next step was to look at my existing patterns and any free patterns that might be suitable on Ravelry and try to allocate my stash to some of these.

I now have seven patterns at the top of my queue lined up to go!

First on the needles is this slouchy hat using some left overs. 


Do you use Ravelry? Is your stash out of control or are you super organized? 

Is there something similar for sewers out there?

Catherine x

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant organisation, I love ravelry! There is a new website called the fold line that is for sewers, started very recently and is the closest so far to Ravelery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Hopefully this will encourage me to use up my stash first before buying more yarn. I'll have to check the fold line out :)

      Delete

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts