Thursday 24 September 2015

8 pounds lighter and a Laurel dress

Those of you that read my blog regularly, know that I joined Slimming World a month ago.  Anyway tonight I got my half stone award and I am 8 pounds lighter than I was 4 weeks ago!



As a treat to myself, I have started sewing the Colette Laurel dress.



There are loads of gorgeous versions out there, and I've been adding them to my pinterest board Laurel Ideas. I've had this pattern in my stash for a while now and the material is a tartan that I scored in Goldhawk Road ages ago. I'm making version 1.

Have you made the Laurel, if so leave me a link to your blog or photo....

Catherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts