The Vintage Sewing Pattern Pledge 2015

January 09, 2015

You may have read that one of my aims this year, was to sew some of my vintage patterns that I have acquired in the last year.

With that in mind, I am excited to be joining in with this year's vintage pattern pledge hosted by Marie at A Stitching Odyssey and Kerry at Kestrel Makes.



My pledge is that I, Catherine, will make at least 3 of my vintage sewing patterns. That should be manageable!

Here are a few of my favourites from my pattern stash. Now I have to decide which to tackle first!




Will you be joining in with this year's vintage sewing pattern pledge?

Catherine x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love all it's vintage *_*

    Vanessa Van
    http://vanessavanhandmade.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts

FEATURED POST

Knitting Is Not Cool

Hello dear readers If you read my last blog post, you will know that I was not sure about continuing with this blog. My thanks to those wh...