Saturday, 6 September 2014

Simplicity 50% off sale

Just had a email from Simplicity telling me that their patterns are 50% off! How exciting!




You can order the patterns here.

Just been having a browse at the latest Simplicity patterns. A couple of new patterns have caught my eye already!

Misses' Vintage 1960s Dress, Coat & Vest in Two Lengths
This is a lovely vintage 60s pattern. Not been brave enough to tackle an actual vintage pattern yet, so maybe this be a good place to start as I've heard that these patterns are adjusted for the modern figure but I could be wrong? Any advice?

Misses' Kimono Jackets
I  also spotted this pattern for a Kimono jacket - so on trend. And easy to sew!

Will you be buying anything to add to your pattern stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...